Organization realizes the skill upgrade demand due to the skill-gap in their current workforce. There are multiple ways to analyze that skill gap.
- Organization skill-gap analysis.
- Person skill sap analysis.
- Work analysis / Task analysis.
- Performance analysis.
- Content analysis.
- Training suitability analysis.
- Cost-Benefit analysis.
If you need assistance with this analysis Skill Developers can help you with the appropriate support.
According to your demand, Skill Developers can help you create a tailor-made training approach for your work force.In this assessment, Skill developers will help you answer the following questions
- The type of training required.
- Number of employees that need to be trained.
- Type of training platforms– In-person, remote or Web-based.
- Duration of the training.
- Follow uprequirements for the trainee.
- Available dates for the training.
Once the assessment is complete, Skill-Developers will create a training plan
- Arranging the most suitable trainers for your needs.
- Arranging the most suitable training platform for your needs.
- Arranging the most suitable location for your training needs.
- Arranging the most suitable schedule available for your training needs.
- Arranging the appropriate follow up for your trainees.
- Arranging all of these points while staying in your budget.
Once our Custom-made plan gets approved by you, we start working on all of the logistics so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
Once approved/endorsed we will make sure all of the delivery is done properly and your trainees have all of the material for this training.
- Our trainers will make sure all of the appropriate material is available for your trainees.
- Our trainers will make sure all of the appropriate platforms are available for your trainees.
- Our Trainers will make sure all of the questions get answered for your trainees.
- Our Trainers will make sure your trainees will receive all of the appropriate certifications if deemed appropriate for the plan.
- Our trainers will make sure all of the proper follow ups will be done with your trainees.