Empowering Agile Teams
Agile teams often struggle with the transition from traditional project management to a more lean Agile approach. Many are not accustomed to being self organized, self policed, and empowered. This session is designed to assist teams in gaining a higher understanding of what to expect with regard to the organizational transformation that comes along with a complete Agile transformation. Private classes may have up to 20 students.
Prerequisites:This course is designed for individuals and teams who need the extra boost to jump start their Agile implementation. Increase team morale. Improve delivery expectations. Set realistic expectations. Educate those who need the extra boost.
Outline:Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Recognize and be willing to participate in a self-organizing team
- Understand the key roles in the Agile process and what they are responsible for
- Acknowledge and understand the definition of done
- Establish a Survivor mentality around accountability
- Exhibit an understanding of Servant Leadership
- Develop a getting things done mentality
- Understand the definition of potentially shippable and work towards this goal