Agile For Leadership
For Agile implementations to be most successful, it is important to have the appropriate support and trust from leadership & management. Executives play a key role in removing obstacles, empowering teams, motivating and inspiring the organization to better serve their end consumers. In order to do that effectively, it is critical that a common understanding exists amongst the executives and across the teams. This forum will provide a foundation of Agile knowledge, both of principles and practice, which their teams will engage. Management will know what to expect and how to support the teams most effectively. Up to 5 for the C-?Level Session, Max Class Size of 20 for all other sessions.
Prerequisites:This course is broken down into three levels of knowledge transfer based on the leadership role within the organization:
- 90 Minutes – This timeframe is set aside for C-?Level Executives only and serves as a great foundational primer for what they should expect from a Scrum/Agile implementation. In many cases, these sessions tend to run a little long in order to allow for executives to ask all of the questions they need in order to feel confident in Scrum or Agile implementations.
- 4 hours – This session is designed for Senior Leadership that will be hands on with regard to the implementation of the Scrum/Agile Projects or Product Implementation. We dive a bit deeper in the four-?hour model and answer tougher real world questions.
- One Day – This session is designed for anyone who will be working day to day integrating with agile products or projects, but will not be serving full time on any agile implementation.
- Recognize Agile Principles and how these apply directly to managing the delivery of successful projects.
- Clearly define the role of Executives in motivating and supporting Agile teams.
- Learn what to expect with regard to organizational change and what you might see in your organization.
- Recognize how metrics drive behavior and what Agile metrics can influence positive team behavior and drive more effective results.
- Gain a clear understanding of the four pillars of Agile Thinking.
- Learn the 12 Steps to lead a successful Agile Implementation.
- Celebrate knowing that going Agile does not mean not knowing your future.